In response to the growing demand for residential real estate investment capital as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spark uncertainty in financial markets, GROUNDFLOOR is pleased to announce several new lending initiatives designed to better serve the real estate developers who rely on our financing to complete their projects.
These initiatives include:
- Loan 100, a new 100% LTC product for our most experienced borrowers
- Reduced origination fees and interest rates (now starting at just 5.5%) for the first time since 2017
- An increased maximum loan size of $1M
- A newly-expanded lending footprint to once again include 30 states
- New construction loan options in select markets
And, as always, our unique deferred payment option gives our customers more money to allocate to their projects, when they need it most. Simply put, our borrowers get access to more flexible and cheaper capital than a traditional bank or hard-money lender can provide.
If you have a deal or are interested in learning more about GROUNDFLOOR, visit us online or call our experienced Borrower Services team at (404) 850-9224 for more information.
We’re proud to continue innovating by disrupting traditional markets and freeing up new capital to lend to real estate entrepreneurs around the country, while providing even more access to high-yield, short-term investments to help everyday investors build wealth!